Take a tour of the Chardham in India - The sacred and pious sites of pilgrimage in India. Experience the eternal journey through Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath as you rediscover your inner spirituality. Make your bookings today for the Heli Chardham Yatra by Leisure Hotels to gain a blissful visit to the holy places via helicopter.
- Entire Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Accommodation at respective locations in The Char Dham Camps & Resort (owned by Leisure Hotels)
- All Meals during the stay
- All road transfers during Yatra
- Shuttle service to Kedarnath
- VIP darshan at Kedarnath
- Pony/ Palki at Yamunotri
- Special Puja at Badrinath
- Priority Darshan at Yamunotri & Gangotri
- Travel/Guest Insurance* (Terms & Conditions apply)
- First Aid facility
- Oxygen Cylinders at all accommodations
- All taxes
- All royalty charges
ITINERARY | 5 Nights/ 6 days
Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% of the total amount at the time of booking; balance within 60 days of arrival.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- Within 10 - 60 days before Journey - 50% of total package cost
- Between 0 – 10 days before Journey - No refund/ 100% package cost
Re-scheduling of booking to a next date will be done as per subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total package cost.
Helicopter Type & Capacity - We operate Airbus H125 helicopters. These are known for its altitude performance
Baggage Limitation - There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper
Telephone Networks- Please carry any BSNL mobile number, it works well in whole trip. However, Reliance has a good connectivity in Kedarnath & Badrinath
Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector
While Leisure Hotels takes care of your delightful Yatra these are some points to be remembered on your journey with us.
- Carry your documents
- Carry a valid Id proof for Yatra
- Drink water at regular intervals to keep yourself hydrated
- Avoid consuming oily food
- Avoid overeating
- People over 50 years of age, should carry the prescribed consultation as well as medicines
- Practise morning, evening walks, joggings, meditation and yoga during your journey
- As all of 4 dhams are located above 8500 ft. and as such the climate is highly unpredictable & can change abruptly from sunny weather to rainy. So it is advised to carry woollens & waterproof clothing
- Don’t eat too much food on your journey
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices
- Don’t use slippers, only wear trekking/ sport shoes
- Any other transportation
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, day-packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- LH reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions
- The timings & dates related with helicopter are indicative, final dates & timings may vary at the time of the booking, based on availability
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Air force & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads