Do’s & Don’ts
While Leisure Hotels takes care of your delightful Yatra these are some points to be remembered on your journey with us.
- Carry your documents
- Carry a valid Id proof for Yatra
- Drink water at regular intervals to keep yourself hydrated
- Avoid consuming oily food
- Avoid overeating
- People over 50 years of age, should carry the prescribed consultation as well as medicines
- Practise morning, evening walks, joggings, meditation and yoga during your journey
- As all of 4 dhams are located above 8500 ft. and as such the climate is highly unpredictable & can change abruptly from sunny weather to rainy. So it is advised to carry woollens & waterproof clothing
- Don’t eat too much food on your journey
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices
- Don’t use slippers, only wear trekking/ sport shoes
- Complimentary wifi facility at Guptkashi/Joshimath
- Accommodation in twin sharing
- Attached baths and toilets with Hot &- Cold water
- All Meals and Hi-tea
- Hot water bottles as sundown service
- Information about shrines
- First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders
- Escorted walk and visit to nearby places
- Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc.
- Sightseeing of every destination.
- Yoga session every morning
- Bhajan Sandhya & San-kirtan
Package Exclusions :
- Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Delhi
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- Any other item not specified above
Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of 50% of the total amount at the time of booking; balance within 60 days of arrival.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Within 10 - 60 days before Journey - 50% of total package cost
Between 0 – 10 days before Journey - No refund/ 100% package cost
Re-scheduling of booking to a next date will be done as per subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total package cost.
Telephone Networks - Please carry any BSNL mobile number, it works well in whole trip. However, Reliance has a good connectivity in Kedarnath & Badrinath
Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector