Take a tour of the Chardham in India - The sacred and pious sites of pilgrimage in India. Experience the eternal journey through Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath as you rediscover your inner spirituality. Make your bookings today for the Heli Chardham Yatra by Leisure Hotels to gain a blissful visit to the holy places via helicopter.
- Helicopter flying charges ex-Dehradun
- Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your Date Of Arrival on EP basis (no meals are included). This additional night makes our tour a 5N/6D tour
- Airport to hotel, and hotel to helipad transfers at Dehradun
- Local transportation at Harsil, Sersi and Badrinath ji
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights on AP basis (all meals included) at each Dham
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets
- Local Sight Seeing at all the Four Dhams
- VIP Darshan at all four temples
- Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable as per UCADA
- Charter handling charges
• Dehradun is the starting and ending point of this yatra. The first day of your journey shall be spent at Dehradun. We give our guests a complimentary stay on their date of arrival. Guests shall be picked by/ from Airport/Railway station, and checked-in to their hotel rooms
• In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour, and they will receive duffel bags to carry their luggage for the journey ahead
Day 02: Yamunotri Dham
|0500 hrs||Check out from Dehradun hotel|
|0600 hrs||ETD from Sahastradhara Heli drome|
|0630 hrs||ETA at Kharsali base|
• This is officially the starting day of the Chardham Yatra. Guests will be picked up from Hotel at 0500 hrs, shall be taken to Sahastradhara Heli drome
• Aviation has its heli-base in Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome them. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance of 10-15 minutes. Guests will be taken for darshan by Palki/Pony, after breakfast around 0900 hrs
Time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins (round trip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
Sight-seeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temples
Day 03: Gangotri Dham
|0630 hrs||ETD from Kharsali base|
|0700 hrs||ETA at Harsil helipad|
• Guests should be ready for check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali heli-base will be by 0630 hrs, and the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs
• Harsil – the Heli-base of the second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall make sure, that they engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities
• Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast, around 0900 hrs
Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
Sight-seeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village, Mukhwa Village, Beautiful nature walk near Jhalla, Shiv Temple near Harsil, short trek to Chholmi village. (Sight-seeing if time will permit).
Day 04 - Shri Kedarnath ji
|0700 hrs||ETD from Harsil helipad|
|0730 hrs||ETA at Sersi base|
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs
• Aviation has it’s heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine
• Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham through a shuttle service, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan, and report back to the Kedarnath ji helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple
Time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: Approx. 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi
Sight-seeing at Sersi: Triyugi Narayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, Kalimath Mandir, Gaurikund, Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Guptkashi. (Sight-seeing if time will permit).
Day 05: Shri Badrinath ji
|0830 hrs||ETD from Sersi|
|0900 hrs||ETA at Badrinath ji|
• Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi, and be ready for their flight to Badrinath ji by 0800 hrs
• Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath ji temple in the afternoon
Time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath ji Dham. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
Sight-seeing at Badrinath ji: Hot Spring at Badrinath ji temple, Mana Village, Badrianth ji local market, evening Aarti at Badrinath ji – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis).
Day 06: Dehradun
|0900 hrs||ETD from Badrinath ji|
|1000 hrs||ETA at Sahastradhara helidrome|
• If the guests wish to have the Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0300 hrs. Puja shall take place from 0330 hrs to 0700 hrs
• Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs
• Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect their luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure
• In case guests would like to spend a night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by company, at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun
• After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 100% of the charter amount. Full amount has to be deposited at the time of booking.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Within 10 - 60 days before Journey 50% of total package cost
Between 0 – 10 days before Journey No refund/ 100% package cost
Re-scheduling of booking to a next date will be done as per subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the total package cost
Helicopter Type & Capacity - Helicopter H 25 Airbus OR can be different like Bell3 Engine.
Baggage Limitation - There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper
Telephone Networks- Please carry any BSNL mobile number, it works well in whole trip. However, Reliance has a good connectivity in Kedarnath & Badrinath
Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector
Do’s & Don’ts
While Leisure Hotels takes care of your delightful Yatra these are some points to be remembered on your journey with us.
- Carry your documents
- Carry a valid Id proof for Yatra
- Drink water at regular intervals to keep yourself hydrated
- Avoid consuming oily food
- Avoid overeating
- People over 50 years of age, should carry the prescribed consultation as well as medicines
- Practise morning, evening walks, joggings, meditation and yoga during your journey
- As all of 4 dhams are located above 8500 ft. and as such the climate is highly unpredictable & can change abruptly from sunny weather to rainy. So it is advised to carry woollens & waterproof clothing
- Don’t eat too much food on your journey
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Don’t stop at places which are marked by warning notices
- Don’t use slippers, only wear trekking/ sport shoes
- Any other transportation
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Use of mini-bar in the hotel rooms wherever applicable
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, day-packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control
- LH reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions
- The timings & dates related with helicopter are indicative, final dates & timings may vary at the time of the booking, based on availability
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Air force & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
SPECIAL OFFER - INR 1, 69,000/- per person (inclusive of taxes)
** Above special offer is valid for 5 – 6 guests travelling together in helicopter