A Typical Trek Day
- Wake up call at 6 AM. Bed tea and bowl of hot water for a quick wash.
- Breakfast, which normally consists of porridge / cereals / eggs, jam / marmalade, honey and peanut butter.
- Packing of luggage and moving out of the tent. Our crew will dismantle the tents and begins loading the ponies / porters. The group leaves the camp (with packed lunch boxes, hot lunch is served wherever possible) for the next camping site.
- On set up of evening camp, washing water is given to freshen up and tea / coffee and snacks are served.
- Dinner usually begins with soup at 7 PM or earlier and is a full course meal of Continental, Chinese or local cuisine ending with dessert and tea / coffee / hot chocolate.
- Carry the cameras, water bottles, reading / writing material and winter wear in your duffle bags / rucksacks.
- The Sherpa guides are ever present to assist you.