- Best time to visit – Between October and June
- Sept to Nov – Pleasant, light jacket recommended in the morning
- Dec to Feb - Cold, full winterwear advised
- March to June - Pleasant
- July to August- Hot and Humid
Dress code/ Packing Guide
- Jungle colours are advised. You should bring a set of semi-camouflaged trousers/shirts/jackets. Bright colours scare off birds and animals.
- Trekking shoes, flashlights, water bottle, insect repellent, battery packs,
- Binoculars and Camera (with Extra Batteries/ Memory Card)
- Reading/writing material because you will have plenty of me-time at hand.
Health & Age Requirements
- Basic fitness is essential as the lodge is accessible only by foot with some incline and declines. People with medical conditions are requested to keep medicines along with them.
- Individuals aged between 12 Years and 60 Years are recommended at the lodge
Do's and Dont's in Corbett National Park
- Walking or trekking inside the national park is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid perfumes and bright clothes, wear clothes of colour which merge with the natural surroundings.
- Carry a litter bag while entering the Tiger Reserve and bring back non-biodegradable litter.
- Do not make noises/talk loudly inside the forest.
- Do not smoke in the forest. Do not collect plants or pluck flowers.
- While taking photographs or shooting videos, do not disturb the wild animals. (For eg. use of flash guns)
- Shouting, teasing or chasing animals or attempts to feed them are prohibited.
- Respect local traditions, customs and religions.