2018 Departure Dates
|25th April||1st May||9th May||17th May||25th May||1st June||9th June|
|26th April||2nd May||10th May||18th May||26th May||2nd June||10th June|
|27th April||3rd May||11th May||19th May||27th May||3rd June|
|28th April||4th May||12th May||20th May||28th May||4th June|
|29th April||5th may||13th May||21st May||29th May||5th June|
|30th April||6th May||14th May||22nd May||30th May||6th June|
|7th May||15th May||23rd May||31st May||7th June|
|8th May||16th May||24th May||8th June|
Priced at @59,999 + 18% Tax Per Person
Day 1: Delhi - Rishikesh (245 Kms/6hrs)
Day 2: Rishikesh – Barkot (190Kms/7hrs)
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (38Kms/2hrs, 6 Kms/3hrs trek one side)
Day 4: Barkot – Harsil (170 Kms, 7-8 hrs)
Day 5: Harsil – Gangotri – Harsil (25 Kms/30 Mins.)
Day 6: Harsil– Guptakashi (263 Kms/ 9-10 Hrs)
Day 7: Guptakashi–Kedarnath–Guptakashi (12 km drive / 1 hr.)
Day 8: Guptakashi – Joshimath by Chopta (170 Kms / 6 Hrs)
Day 09: Joshimath – Badrinath – Joshimath (44 Kms drive one way/ 2 hrs)
Day 10: Joshimath – Rishikesh (254 Kms/ 8-9 hrs)
Day 11: Rishikesh – Delhi (245kms/6hrs)
- Sightseeing of every destination.
- Yoga session every morning
- Bhajan Sandhya & San-kirtan
- KedarNath Darshan by Helicopter
- Evening Morning Aaarti
- VIP Darshan for Temples
- Escorted visit to the Shrines with complete Hindu rituals
- Spiritual Audio/Video enabled Tempo Traveller
- WI-FI Services in Coach & all Accommodation destinations.
- Accommodation in twin sharing in spacious all weather proof, independent, thatched roof, luxury tents (16’X12’) and respective hotels.
- Attached baths and toilets with Hot & Cold water.
- Transport Tempo Traveler from Ex. Delhi.
- Helicopter shuttle service to KedarnathJi temple.
- Evening Hi-Tea
- All Meals (Veg-Multi Cuisine)
- Hot water bottles as sun down service.
- Information about shrines.
- First aid at camps with oxygen cylinders.
- Escorted walk and visit to nearby places.
- Well-structured activity blocks for Aarti, Religious discourses etc.
- Wi-Fi facility in Guptkashi & Joshimath camps in Common Area.
- Haridwar- Hotel Ganga Lahari
- Yamunotri- The Chardham Camps (Barkot)
- Gangotri- The Chardham Camps (Harsil)
- KedarNath Ji- The Chardham Camps (Guptkashi)
- Badrinath Ji- The Chardham Camps (Joshimath)
- Rishikesh- Aloha On The Ganges
- Train fare/ Airfare to/ from Delhi
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Personal equipment like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Any exigency expenses due to reasons beyond our normal control.
- Any other item not specified above.
Contact us to Book your Itenerary
Want to book the package or have more questions? Simply fill out the form below and our Char Dham Specialist will be in touch with you.