The Chardham Camps with its quality offerings have been adjudged as the best alternative accommodation in Chardham. Set amidst the serenity of the plush flora, the Chardham Camps promises the finest accommodation and ensures optimum comfort for the esteemed pilgrims. The swiss tents gives the feeling of space aplenty and the thatch over the top ensures a cottage looks aesthetic as well as comfortable in all weather conditions. The unique water heating system and lounge for evening get together adds to the entire experience.
- Accommodation in spacious all weather thatched roof cottage camps.
- Attached bath & toilets with running hot & cold water. Hot water has fixed timings.
- Multi cuisine dining facilities
- Hot water bottles as sun down service
- Golghar Lounge
- Well structured blocks for “aarti”, religious discourses etc.
- First aid facility
- Local Masseurs
‘The Chardham Camps’ offer exceptional dining facility; multi –cuisine spreads catering to a wide array of tastes. Special emphasis is placed on quality of food & hygiene. Nutritious & delicious, the fare nourishes as well as relaxes a pilgrim after a tiring day. Since, the trip is a religious one, Indian vegetarian cuisine is usually the preferred choice. Careful menu planning ensures that during the journey from one camp to another, the menu is not repeated.
At the Camps, authentic dishes are not only prepared in a traditional manner to create the perfect blend of smell & taste, they are also served in unique settings. Amidst harmony with nature, flanked by snowy peaks, the dining area in indeed in a dramatic setting!
Regional cuisines like Gujrati, South Indian, Marwari & Jain food prepared by well trained chefs & maharaj (traditional chef)
Camp facilities & services
As our guest, we make sure you stay with us is much more than visits to the shrines, prayers and offerings. We try to make it an experience that enriches the mind, body and soul in more ways than one. That is why we encourage you to be a part of several other activities in and around the camps like:
- Bhajan & Kirtan
- An enchanting cultural evening in Yamunotri watching folk dances of Rawai, a place close by
- An evening ‘aarti’ by a local priest a
- Short walks and bonfire evenings in Gangotri Valley