At Leisure Hotels' camps, your Chardham tour goes beyond its surface meaning to signify a richer experience- we make sure our hospitality outdoes the established norm! Besides offering prayers to the holy temple, the guests can also check out a number of cultural activities to entertain themselves. Some of the options available are:-
- An enchanting cultural evening in Yamunotri with folk dances of Rawai (a place near Yamunotri)
- An evening aarti by a local priest at Joshimath
- Short walks and bonfire in Gangotri Valley
- A picnic lunch at Chopta and a trek to Tungnath
- A traditional welcome with a steamed towel awaiting you on your arrival at the camps
We encourage our guests to travel individually; this ensures that we are able to organize their logistics with ease. While on their sojourn, we provide all travelers with individual maps and location details on a day by day itinerary. We have taken as much care as to provide them with relevant information to the extent of tea shops and medical stores that come across on the way.
We also arm our guests with a kit, which contains amongst other things, reading materials about the locality. We always advise our guests to carry packed food from our camps with ample supply of fruits, soft drinks and mineral water.
Recreational activities at The Chardham Camps are thus unique in its own sense, differing widely from those provided by the plush resorts of other cities. Leisure Hotels ensures that every step of your Char Dham yatra takes you closer to God as well as nature.