We Are Open
We would like to welcome you back.
We do sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and continue to remain secure during these unprecedented times. While these are testing times, it is heartening to take note of acts of courage, humanity and love from around the world.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Central & State Governments & local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and adhering to guidelines issued by these agencies.
Our boutique resorts, bespoke villas & luxury camps are nestled amidst pristine natural surroundings of either hills, forests or beside rivers, hence are least affected.We would like to reassure you that our teams across all our properties are geared up to welcome you on your next visit.
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you, how we have used this time to implement detailed measures to prepare ourselves to welcome you.
Our Policy, Guidelines & SOPs have been revised across all our properties to meet your expectations.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
At Leisure Hotels, we remain committed to Smarter and Safer Stay Experiences for all our Guests! We have geared up & are COVID Compliant as per Norms so that you can enjoy a #WorryFreeStaycation. Precautionary measures have been put in place to ensure your safety & comfort;To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
- All touchpoints in public areas like a door handle, elevator buttons, countertops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turn-down in the evening
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centres, and banquet halls to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the hotel premises
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, business centres, cloakrooms, etc.
- Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests
- Temperature readings of guests and associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined
Our Flexi Amendment & Cancellation Policy:
Leisure Hotels Group is committed to ensuring our customers' experience ease during these uncertain times in their booking process. For any of your reservation requirements, Leisure Hotels shall waive of all cancellation charges till 48 hours (2 Days) before your day of arrival. No Refund for Cancellation
within 48 hours of date of arrival. One-time amendment is allowed without any charges.
As per the current Government guidelines:
Travelling to Uttarakhand–
Theguest can now enjoy their stay from 1 Night onwards. However, in order to receive a Travel E-Pass, the guest needs to submit a COVID test report (RT-PCR Test) (conducted 72 hours prior to their travel)
- The minimum period of stay for guests who do not undergo COVID RT-PCR Test is 7 Nights
- Guests are also advised to use Aarogya Setu-app while travelling
- To apply for a travel e-pass, please visithttp://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php
Aug 06, 2020
Leisure Hotels Group