We are closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization, Government agencies & local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines issued by these agencies.
Our hotels/ resorts/ camps/ villas are closed till 14th April 2020, following the guidelines issued by Govt. of India. We resume our operations from 15th April 2020.
The well-being of our guests and associates/ staff is of paramount importance.
Our Flexi Amendment Policy:
Leisure Hotels Group is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times in their bookings. For any of your reservations made on/ before 15th May 2020, Leisure Hotels shall waive off all amendment/ cancellation charges till 72 hours (3 Days) before your day of arrival.
For any more assistance, guests are requested to reach out to us on 95550 88000 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotels are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to the guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps at each of our hotels/ resorts include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety, and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Basic & Personal Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests
- Awareness & Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel staff are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training being conducted
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators, and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms, and staff offices
March 26, 2020