We Are Open
We would like to welcome you back. Our Smart Business Hotels, Boutique Resorts, Bespoke Villas & Luxury Camps would be operational from 15th June 2020.
We do sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and maintain good health during this very difficult time. While these are testing times, it is heartening to take note of acts of courage, humanity and love from around the world.
We are closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization, Government agencies & local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines issued by these agencies.
Thank fully, most destinations for the Leisure Hotels Group have shown little or negligible impact of COVID 19. Our Resorts & Hotels are Nestled amidst the pristine beauty of either Hills, Forests or besides Rivers. Rest assured our properties across all locations are geared to welcome you as soon as you can travel to such Clean and green Environs.
Our properties have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We would like to take this opportunity to share how we have used this time to implement even more detailed measures to prepare ourselves to welcome you back whenever you feel safe to travel.
Our Policy, Guidelines & SOPs have been revised across all our properties to meet your expectations.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
At Leisure Hotels, we remain committed to Smarter and Safer Stay Experiences for all our Guests! We have geared up & are COVID Compliant as per Norms so that you can enjoy a #WorryFreeStaycation. All measures & more have been put in place to ensuring your safety & comfort, some of these include:To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
- All touchpoints in public areas like a door handle, elevator buttons, countertops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turn-down in the evening
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centers, and banquet halls to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the hotel premises
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances,lobbies, corridors, business centers, cloakrooms, etc.
- Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests
- Temperature readings of guests and associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined
Our Flexi Amendment Policy:
Leisure Hotels Group is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times in their bookings. For any of your reservations, Leisure Hotels shall waive of all cancellation charges till 48 hours (2 Days) before your day of arrival. No Refund for Cancellation
within 48 hours of date of arrival. One-time amendment is allowed without any charges.
As per the current Government guidelines:
• All guests have to stay for a minimum period of seven days and are not allowed to visit public places and tourism spots outside the hotels
• Also bookings from guests residing in high-load COVID cities is currently discouraged
• A Self-declaration form have to be filled by all the travellers
We would also like to remind you that if we can be of any assistance in any way at all, please do not hesitate to call us at +91 95550 88000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 11, 2020
Leisure Hotels Group