Away from the confines of mundane life, the Corbett Jeep Safari is a journey into the world that is as yet, untouched by mechanization. The Indian wildlife safari explores the basic wilderness still alive in the Jim Corbett National Park.
Explore the richness of flora and fauna with the Corbett Jeep Safari that unfolds the beauty of the Jim Corbett Park in India. Wildlife Safari of this park is a delight for adventure lovers and wildlife photographers.
Elephants, four species of deer and sambhar, spotted deer,barking deer and hog deer,sloth bear, wild boar, fresh water dolphin, leopard, the marsh mugger and gharial crocodiles, over 625 species of birds and the elusive, nocturnal Royal Bengal tiger… You can find them all at the verdant Jim Corbett National Park.
Accommodation & Food
Hotels or Camps are booked as per program. The food served on the Jeep Safari consists of a great variety, with special emphasis on the freshness of produce. You not only get to choose from a wide variety of Continental and Indian cuisines, but also savour specialties of the Kumaon region from time to time. Food is primarily vegetarian inside the forest. However egg is served on the trip. We also provide masseurs at extra cost during the safari.
- USD 300 per person per night on twin/triple share basis for minimum five nights stay
- USD 510 per person per night on single occupancy basis
- Below 5 Years - 02 Children below 5 years are complimentary
- Between 5-12 years – USD 200 per night
Terms & Conditions
- The operation of the itinerary and route is subject to the approval of forest authorities
- Maximum strength on Jeep Safari is 25 persons including kids
- A non-refundable advance of 50% will be required for the confirmation of the booking
- The tariff does not include transport from Delhi to Corbett and back
- Itinerary is valid only from 30th Nov – 15th April of subsequent year excluding 24 December – 2nd January